Welcome to the blog for Cheek Dental. On this site, you will find answers to questions and general useful information about dentistry, as well as information about the services offered by Cheek Dental.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our site!
- A Cavity with Porcelain Veneers I have four porcelain veneers. One of them now has a cavity. My dentist wants to remove the porcelain veneer and replace it with a dental crown. Is this absolutely… Read More
- A bad ClearChoice review from Benson We read on a dental blog (mynewsmile.com) about an experience reported from a patient they called Benson at the ClearChoice Dental Implants Center in Metairie, LA. He said he had… Read More
- Sometimes You Should Not Trust a Dentist I went to a new dentist because I'd been having a bit of tooth pain. I recently was tranfered and my regular dentist is three hour away now. The new… Read More
- The denture didn’t look at all like the wax try-in So I had all my teeth pulled so I'm getting full dentures. I had my wax try-ins and they were absolutely gorgeous. I was wishing I could have them right… Read More
- Can a Tooth Infection Cause a Fever? Can you help me figure something out? I was under the impression that a tooth infection can cause a fever. My daughter has been getting a low grade fever on… Read More
- Did Crest Whitestrips Damage This Woman’s Tooth? I had a tooth that had been recessed for years due to an accident. That had caused it to be darker than the other teeth. I was looking for a… Read More
- The dentist says I need my implant replaced So I had an upper molar that cracked and my dentist said it couldn't be saved. So she took the tooth out and put in an implant. Then she later… Read More
- Cheek Dental and the East Cobber Did you know that Drs. Cheek and Chandler regularly write for the East Cobber? Check out their most recent article on the benefits of seeing in 3-D! You can also… Read More
- Implant Bridge Does Not Line Up with My Bite I recently had two dental implants placed that a dental bridge was attached to on the right side of my bite. The problem I am having is that when I… Read More
- Antibiotics for a Tooth Infection I need some advice on what to do about my tooth. I went to the dentist last week because my tooth was infected. The swelling went all the way up… Read More