Welcome to the blog for Cheek Family Dental Care. On this blog, you will find answers to questions about dentistry from real people. In most cases, we have changed the names and the location to protect the identities of people involved. The answers will provide general useful information about dentistry.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, or browse the blog posts by topic, or go through the blog archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- Holiday Shopping at the Dental Office! Coming up with great gift ideas for the holiday season is not always easy…especially when trying to find something for those friends and family who already have EVERYTHING. Why… Read More
- Cheek Dental Delivers Service with a Smile Dr. Cristi Cheek knew in second grade that she was going to be a dentist. And all along, a significant part of her dream was to create an office environment… Read More
- Broken front tooth…good as new in 90 minutes or less! After practicing dentistry for 20 years, I love a dental challenge! One of the hardest things to do esthetically as a dentist is to recreate a front tooth so that… Read More
- A Better Smile A confident, attractive smile plays an important role in a person’s image. Read More
- Look Back and Love Your Smile The holiday season is a wonderful time to gather with family and friends and show gratitude for the year’s blessings. If your family is like mine, these family gatherings usually… Read More
- Why Dental Check-ups are Important During the COVID-19 Pandemic Dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic Read More
- Set Your Child Up for Success with Sealants Did you know that the most common chronic disease found in school-age children is tooth decay (or cavities)? While brushing twice a day and flossing daily are the best ways… Read More
- How COVID-19 may change your visit to the dentist Never in our lifetime have we experienced such a worldwide health crisis as we are currently. Protecting the health of ourselves, our families, and our community members has become a… Read More
- Sensitive Teeth Does a bite of cold ice cream or a sip of hot coffee sometimes hurt your teeth? If so, you are not alone. Sensitive teeth is a common problem we… Read More
- Do You Take My Insurance This is a question we are often asked in our dental practice, but the answer to that is a little complicated. When deciding on a dentist for yourself and your… Read More