Zoom!® whitening is a popular fast path to a brighter smile. In one visit—in just about an hour—this in-office teeth whitening treatment will rejuvenate your smile and make it sparkle. While there are alternative power whitening options available, we have tried several and Zoom gives our patients the whitest results.
Are There Alternatives to Zoom Whitening?
Another popular power whitening option is Boost®. We have tried Boost, but just didn’t get results as good as we get with Zoom.
How Does It Work?
- Before you receive treatment, your teeth and gums will be examined to ensure they are healthy, identify the cause of the stains in them, and determine if you’re a candidate for whitening.
- We will take impressions of your teeth so you can receive custom trays for at-home touch-ups. However, we don’t use those old-fashioned messy impressions. Instead, we utilize iTero technology that scans your bite and makes digital impressions.
- We will retract your cheeks and coat your gums with a protective gel.
- We will apply Zoom bleaching gel to your teeth.
- We’ll focus the activating light on your teeth for 15 minutes. During this time the bleaching gel will penetrate your teeth, breaking down stains and even whitening the natural pigment deep inside your teeth.
- The gel will be rinsed off, and we’ll repeat the process two or three times.
- Your teeth will be very white at the end of your appointment. This initial whiteness will fade somewhat over the next couple of days.
- We’ll give you a set of custom trays to complete the bleaching process at home.
- After two weeks the color of your teeth will stabilize and you’ll have a gorgeous, new smile.
- We’ll explain how to do periodic touch-ups at home to keep your smile bright.
Interested in a Sparkling Smile?
Dr. Cheek and Dr. Chandler are cosmetic dentists who understand the causes of stains in your teeth and how whitening or other cosmetic treatment will affect them. If you’re interested in a safe and effective way to quickly brighten your smile, we will examine your teeth and let you know if Zoom teeth whitening is right for you.
Call us to schedule an appointment, or complete our Request an Appointment form.