Our practice accepts payment from most dental insurance plans. We are not part of any preferred provider network. Our accounting staff will prepare and submit all the necessary forms for your primary dental benefits. However, we remind you that your specific policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. You are responsible for your total obligation if your insurance benefits result in less coverage than anticipated. Our staff will gladly submit a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
The fees charged for services rendered to those who are insured are the usual and customary fees charged to all our patients for similar services. Your policy may base its allowances on a fixed fee schedule, which may or may not coincide with our usual fees. You should be aware that different insurance companies vary greatly in the types of coverage available. Also, some companies take care of claims promptly while others delay payment for several months.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders and major credit cards including:
- American Express
Payment is expected at the time services are performed. When more extensive dental care is necessary, financial arrangements can be made with our office.
We offer short-term, in-office financing. Our financial coordinator will gladly make payment arrangements for patients with larger treatment plan estimates. Please discuss this possibility prior to receiving treatment.
CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit your budget. It works like a credit card but is exclusive for healthcare services.
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties, or annual fees
- Low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment
- Can be used to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
Learn more by visiting the CareCredit website or contacting our office. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you may receive an online decision in seconds.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage®
Wells Fargo Health Advantage is a credit card that helps you pay for treatment over time. The plan includes:
- Monthly payments to fit your budget
- Revolving line of credit that can be used for future purchases
- Special promotional offers where available
- Online account management and bill payment options
For more information, visit the Wells Fargo Health Advantage website.