If you need dentures and are anxious about how they will affect your smile, your self-confidence, or your quality of life, relax. Dr. Cristi Cheek and Dr. Kristina Chandler of East Cobb provide high-quality cosmetic dentures that look natural, fit properly, and function correctly.
Removable Complete Dentures
Removable complete dentures are an option when all of your teeth are missing. Dr. Cheek and Dr. Chandler have a consistent process to provide you with natural-looking results that help you smile with confidence. Either dentist will do the following:
- Discuss your concerns about wearing dentures, as well as your smile goals
- Consider your natural smile and facial features to produce dentures that complement them
- Take two-step impressions for a symmetrical smile, correct fit, and well-aligned bite
- Provide a wax model for you to see how your dentures will look, feel, and fit
- Observe your reaction to how your dentures look and feel. And she listens to your concerns. Adjustments are made based on your feedback.
- Work closely with a lab that provides the highest-quality denture teeth that mimic the color, shape, and luster of natural teeth
A denture that is attached to underlying implants is called an overdenture. Implant support prevents your prostheses from slipping around, falling out, and embarrassing you. Dental implants can be surgically implanted in your jawbone, and after a healing period, dentures will be secured to them. They will look and feel more like your own natural teeth. Learn more about the options on our implant overdentures page.
Cosmetic Dentures of the Highest Quality
Dr. Cheek and Dr. Chandler have advanced training in cosmetic and restorative dentistry and extensive training in occlusion. Their training and artistic inclination help them provide high-quality dentures that are comfortable and natural looking. People will notice your beautiful smile, but they won’t be able to tell you’re wearing dentures.
If you’re interested in learning more about your options for dentures, call us or request an appointment online for an exam or a ten-minute complimentary consultation.