For cosmetic dentistry with a personal touch, call Cheek Dental. Both Dr. Cheek and Dr. Chandler have the experience and technology it takes to transform your smile. Cosmetic dentistry isn’t just about looking better—it’s about a better quality of life. An aesthetic smile can improve your confidence. Cosmetic restorations can also repair bite problems, alleviate discomfort, and allow you to eat your favorite foods again.
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
Cheek Dental is a full-service cosmetic dental office. Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Bonding – Tooth bonding is an effective way to repair chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth. Tooth-colored resin is applied to your natural teeth for results that look and feel natural. Bonding is fast and easy.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are another fast and easy way to achieve a straight, beautiful smile. These ultra-thin porcelain wafers are placed directly over natural teeth for an instant smile makeover. Read about this treatment on our porcelain veneers page.
- Implant Restoration – We create prosthetic teeth to top the abutments of dental implants. Whether you need a single crown, multiple teeth replacements like bridges or partial dentures, or a full arch denture palate, our dentists will work along with an oral surgeon or periodontist to give you an aesthetic fully functioning bite. Visit our implant restorations page for details on this procedure.
- Inlays and Onlays — Inlays and onlays are designed to fill larger cavities caused by tooth decay or damage. These porcelain inserts are placed inside the cavity to fill it and strengthen the surrounding enamel. Inlays and onlays are designed to match the color of your existing teeth for a natural appearance.
- Same-Day Crowns with CEREC® —You don’t have to suffer from a damaged or unsightly tooth. Cheek Dental is proud to offer same-day crowns. Our high-tech CEREC machine represents the finest in dental technology. Read our CEREC same-day crowns page to learn how this technology creates a perfectly fitting crown in one visit.
- Opalescence® Boost Whitening —There are many reasons why your pearly whites might not be so pearly anymore. Coffee, tea, red wine, and smoking are just a few things that can stain your teeth. Even the natural aging process can cause your teeth to become discolored. In-office treatment is fast and effective for whitening your teeth several shades lighter in an hour. Take-home whitening is also available.
At Cheek Dental, we are dedicated to providing you with personalized, compassionate dental care. You will receive detailed information about each cosmetic option available to help you meet your smile goals and maintain good oral health.
Call us to schedule an appointment for a consultation, or request an appointment online.